Author Topic: Subscribers, post your news and announcements here!  (Read 1666 times)

Yvonne Welz

• Administrator
  • Free
    • View Profile
Subscribers, post your news and announcements here!
« on: October 01, 2013, 06:03:55 PM »
On the Go Team Barefoot! Public boards, all THH subscribers are invited to post their own FREE ads.

HERE you can post your barefoot news and announcements - about your self, your horse, your organization, company, business, group, stables, rescue, etc. If you just want to get the word out, here's where you can.

The general public can SEE these ads, but they cannot post here (only subscribers can post).

I'll be moderating to make sure the ads are appropriate (as in barefoot and/or horse-related!) but you are truly free to advertise. This is a service for YOU.

Thanks!
Yvonne
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 06:10:08 PM by Yvonne Welz »

Barb Fenwick

• Free
    • View Profile
Re: Subscribers, post your news and announcements here!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 06:02:51 PM »
Hi Yvonne,
Looking forward to conversations with other trimmers and others who have had experience with foundered horses. Spirit is doing very well.  Being ridden regularly. I participated in the Laminil trial in May this year. Since then, his hooves have greatly improved!  I am documenting it all and will have pics to share in the future and an article, if you are interested.  I still trim naturally of course, nothing changed there, and diet is about the same. He FINALLY has heel bulbs!!!! yeah!!!  Barb Fenwick

Yvonne Welz

• Administrator
  • Free
    • View Profile
Re: Subscribers, post your news and announcements here!
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 06:43:16 PM »
Hi Barb,

That's wonderful, yes please!!! Would love to have your new article!!

Will make sense once the postings start up - the Private boards (at the bottom) are for general discussions, and these Public boards (which can be seen by non-subscribers) are for posting information that you want the general public to see - in this case, news and announcements... think of them as free ad boards.

Yvonne